Distinguished Scientists, Researchers and Educators,
6. International Contemporary Education Research Congress (CEAD 2020) will take place at Alfred Nobel University in Dnipro which is one of the most beautiful metropolises of Ukraine with its one million population and deep-rooted history, between 20-22nd July 2020 with the cooperation of Alfred Nobel University (Ukraine) and Contemporary Educational Research Association (CEAD) around the theme of “Education, Tolerance and Peace for Equal Opportunities”. The oldest member of NOBEL family, Michael NOBEL, will be present in the congress as the honorary president.
A large-scale inter-disciplinary congress took place at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences (Germany) in Summer 2019 with the participation of academicians and researchers from 22 different countries such as Germany, Spain, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Albania, Azerbaijan, Algiers, Czechia, Palestine, South Africa, Egypt, Mozambique, The Republic of Kongo, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan etc.
Papers may be presented in the fields of
· Educational sciences
· Health sciences
· Literature education
· Economics education
· Tourism education etc.
or training and education of any field and general problems of the field of education as well as the main theme of the congress.
The papers that will be presented orally will be published as a book chapter in the congress proceedings book or in an international independent book named “Education, Tolerance and Peace for Equal Opportunities” and as articles in journals that we are cooperating with. The languages of the presentations will be Ukrainian, Turkish, German, English and Russian. You may get further information regarding the congress at this page: http://ceadder.org/site/
- The start of abstract submission: 15 December 2019
- Submission deadline for abstracts: 15 March 2020
- The sending of letters of acceptance: 15 January – 25 March 2020
- The start date of registration: 02 January 2020
- The announcement of the congress programme: 15 June 2020
- The start of the congress: 20 July 2020
- The end of the congress: 22 July 2020
We look forward to your participation and support and wish you luck with your studies.